Play @ Home
Designing a learning space
In order for your child to appreciate learning, there has to be sufficient space catered specially for their learning needs. We recommend finding a spot in the house that has:
1. Excellent lighting - ensure that study areas are not dimly lit
2. No clutter - invest/ create your own storage boxes so your child knows where to keep his/her belongings neatly. This encourages children to take ownership of their own items too.
You can have a playroom for your child within tight spaces too! Colours and textures play an integral role in this. We recommend adding in the following items:
1. Colourful soft, foam tiles - it's safe for babies too!
2. Showcasing your child's artwork - incorporate the activities listed here!
3. Utilizing every corner of the room as storage means - recycling old shoe boxes and hangers as storage spaces.